Saturday, January 21, 2006

Snow

It have been snowing all the day. Tomorrow I will take some pictures of snow if it remains. Only afew year time in a year it snows in Tokyo , but northen area is snow ing through the winter. (Japan is a small country , but depends on area climate is pretty different.)Whenever it snows a lot, the train perate less than usual. They say "Tokyo is very weak to snow!" Today I would hang out with some friens, but we cancelled just in case!

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060121p2a00m0na013000c.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it was too bad about yesterday.
I stayed home after work and had a good rest.
See you real soon.
kino

kazumi said...

>flankie
Yes! it is getting smaller and closer. I have just read the article that about 10000people stayed over last night in Tokyo Narita airport due to the terroble weather!!

>kino
I was so lazy yesterday, sleep , eat , watching TV that's everything I did.....