Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Center shiken

This weekend it is very important for the young people (about 550,000 people) who want to enter a public university, because they have a one kind of exam called "Center shiken(center test)" whichi is managed by National Center for University Entrance Examinations. It means the test season will start.They have been studying for a long time.

When I was a high school student , I took this test, too. As for me I wanted to enter a private university , it was imoportant, but not like other people.

Since this year they are going to introduce "lisning test " in English test.It is first trial for the center and entrance test takers , I guess both of them are nervous now. Many of them are worry about function and quality of IC player that they will use.

To enter public university , they have to take another test, and in case they won't pass the exam, most of them will take tests for private schools. Some people take tests as many as they can. It must be hard time.

Schools starts in April here, when the entrance ceremonies take place everywhere, cherry blossom is usually full bloom, and so beautiful. A little bit more....

3 comments:

Jeruen said...

Are you still in university? Or are you done with studying?

kazumi said...

Oh, no. Maybe my writing is not correct, I mean , the season of Center shiken reminds me of the days when I was a high school student, still good memories,and I want young people to do their best, because sooner or later the spring will come.

Well, I have already finished my education in university.

Anonymous said...

I just rememberd the time when I took the test. It was at Otsuma-womens' university.
There were all the girls,you know.
I remembered I did on English at that time. English of Center test is pretty easy!!