Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Japanese horror movies

I am not a fan of Horror movies, I don't watch it, once I have watched I can't sleep well. These few years in hollywood they remake many Japanese horror movie like these;"The Ring", "The Grudge(The Juon)","Dark Water".
They were very popular here, many people liked.
Have you ever watched them?

Before it was said like the movies made of hollywood were best. But now some movies are acceptd than before, I mean not only japanese movies, but also movies from all over the world. How do you think?

4 comments:

Em said...

Hey Der

I like watchin Japanese horror movies best.. I call dem momok (ghost or horror) shows

kazumi said...

>Em
momok... is it popular word?
I am so scarely.

>Glogikk
Did you watch original Japanese version, or Hollywood remake?

Em said...

In my vocabulary,its a popular word.

Anonymous said...

I have watched the Ring, and it was very popular here. But there are lots of horror movies being made all over the world, especially in Korean. It is becoming quite a trend.

I used to watch a lot of Japanese drama too.