Thursday, October 13, 2005

AIBO


The other day I saw "AIBO".
It is first experience to communicate with AIBO.
I know some ability of them by tv.
But I was surprised at them, when I touched for the first time.
They don't have fur, but the way of their moving made me take them for real animal.

I like dogs very much, and I had a dog before. But he died about 10 years ago.
I really want to have a dog again. But right now it is difficult to keep the dog for me.

When I was playing with AIBO, they reacted.They can understand some words. Their tail is waving.They was so cute. They are just like dog .But they are not just like real dog.
They have special ability that they can take photos , write their diary and send it to owner.

According to official web site, it has already 6years passed after they showed up .
When I heard the news of AIBO. I felt it is too expensive. Who gonna buy?? I thought.
But now I can understand to do. Anyway it is still tooooooooo expensive for me to buy.

http://www.sony.net/Products/aibo/index.html

1 comment:

kazumi said...

thsnks for your comment!

sick???
I didn't know this slang