Sunday, October 09, 2005

Banana, Banana, Banana

We have prenty of bananas at home right now.
How long do we have to keep eating bananas?
My mom bought gigant one bunch of which come with 17bananas.
My father brought "tokyo banana" , because he has just come back.
It is pretty famous as a souvenir in Tokyo.

We have very known auther whose name is "yoshimoto banana", needles to say, it is pen name . She has tatoo of banana on her body.
When I went to Ireland, I saw many her works in books there. According to her official website, her books are translated in not only Europe, but also in middle east, Asia, and America.
Her very very famous first work is "kitchen" . When I was student , I used to read many of her works. I like "tugumi". I think her sentence is simple. It looks easy to understand, but it makes me think so deeply.

In Japan, we sometimes say "Automn for sports", "Autumn for eating",and "Autumn for reading ." I feel like reading her books again.
It might be nice idea.
Why don't you try her works????

No comments: