Thursday, October 06, 2005

Merry Stories of Flowers and Greenary










As I mentioned before that we have a event now in my hometown.
The title is " Merry Stories of Flowers and Greenary"........
You might think what's that . The name is very big, I guess.
In short, it is national greenary fair.
I wouldn't go there, but at last I went.(^^)

The main event is that we can see "Blue Rose" that was thought to make.
But since one beer company has been researching for a long time, they succeeded.
It is first time that they exhibit "Blue Rose".
I did see that.
It is not so-called blue. It is like a light blue or, light purple.
It is a pity that I couldn't take a picture. It is not allowed to do.

It is good.
It is much better than I thought.
The weather was perfect.
not rain ,not hot, but not cold...
It was not crowded.

http://www.fukuoka-ryokukafair.jp/en/index.html

No comments: