Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Kaiten-zushi  

Today I went to eat at the kaiten-zushi restaurant.
If I translate the word "kaiten-zushi". it is like rolled-sushi.
There is a conveyer belt which is rolled at the restaurant. Sushi on the dish is on the conveyer belt. You can just pick up the dishes to eat.
It is much cheeper than ordinary sushi bar.
I know many people in U.S.A. take it for granted to eat in bar is cheeper than in table seets.
But kaiten-zushi restanrant is very cheep and reasonable to eat.
At some of the restaurant the price of sushi-usually 2 peace of sushi on1 dish- is just 105Yen(about1$). It is cheep , isn't it???

Before I thought kaiten-zushi is only in Japan.
But when I went to San Francisco, I found similar one.
Now everything is very international.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have that in Singapore too, since maybe 8 to 10 years ago. A lot of things are now international. And the world is getting smaller.

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comment.
That's right.
world is getting smaller.