Saturday, October 08, 2005

Habla Espanol?

These days I am learning Spanish.
Although I have started before, but it is difificult to keep.
I have some friends in Mexico and Spain.
On May I went to Mexico for about 2weeks.
Mexico city, Montley, Puebla , Cancun...
It was so good , scenary is beautiful, the food is delicious, too- though, I can' t eat spicy food.
I want to go there again. I want to Spain too. They have very attractive history and the architecture.

In U.S.A. most of students supporsed to study Spanish as a second language. But in Japan, I think French , Chinise and Korean is more popular than Spnish. These couple of years , the number of people who are studying Korean is increasing,because of Korean drama.

I am studying, but little by little.
I wish I could write this blog in Spanish, too. maybe someday!

No comments: