Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Japanese cartoon

Many Japanese cartton was exported. It is a little bit weird for me to watch japanese cartoon in English or another language. But it sometimes help me to communicate with people from other countries. Some of them really like Japanese cartton. They can draw, sometimes can sing very well in Japanese, even they don't know meaning of ryric. As for me when I was a kid , I used to watch "Tom and Jerry ." At that time I imagined life in foreign country. Big house, big kitchen etc. Everything is big , I imagined.Maybe many people is imaging life in Japan when they are watching TV. I want to know how they think .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello kazumi, how does pronounce your name kat_sumi, i don´t know hehe.
I´m from basque country, and yes we have seen a lot of japanese catoons, so in some sense we´ve had the same education in some things and we are very identified with the japanese way. The japanese ppl are very interesting!
Here the most important cartoon hehe.
"es.youtube.com/watch?v=RH3-qVUxdQI"
"es.youtube.com/watch?v=bkHAPkRxE1I"
"es.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpuRjrelfc"
The language is euskara, some ppl that don´t know japanese say that aah it sounds like asiatic or japanese...
how it sounds for you?
greetings kazumi and best wises!!