Thursday, October 20, 2005

Korean Actors

These years Korean Drama is very very popular among women. At first Korean Drama "Fuyu no sonota(Sonata of Winter )" was broadcasted by NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation). After starting broadcasting, Bae, Yong Joon who played a main character at that drama was getting very popular, especially middle aged women. Since we use "sama " as a prefix in very polite way , he is called "Yong -sama " in Japan. Before the stars from overseas were for young people. But Most "Yong-sama" fan are middle aged or old aged women. Many fan went to Korea to join in the event. After that many Korean drama were broadcasted. Now many Korean actors and actresses are sometimes coming to Japan. Four of them are so popular and good looking that they are called "Shitennou (Four Kings)".

I like Won Bin- one of "Shitennou". He was in the Drama called "Friends"which is the first dorama made by Korea and Japan in 2002. The story of "Friends" is a love story between Korean guy and Japanese girl . After that I have seen some of his film and drama. I think he is not only a handsome guy but also good actor who can express himself. I have got a pity news today. He decided to serve in army from next mouth for about 2years. Although I knew about this , I feel it is going to be real. I don't know much about military conscription. Only I can do is waiting his coming back.

http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.1583.htm

No comments: