Tuesday, October 18, 2005

SNS

Recently in Japan it is said that SNS(social network service) is getting popular. It was born in U.S.A. Only the people who got invitation can join the SNS. That's why they show real name, they might find old friends or they might be able to get new friends from commnity.

Today I read web news that is about one community. It is for the people who has RH-blood. Only a few percentage of people has that blood. They have same problem and never talked those problem with others who has same type of blood.

Actually I joined some SNS. But for me I am mainly using one, I don't know why.
And I have never seen the person whom I knew by SNS. But I got some good information from the community. The other day as I mentioned I got tickets of my favorite artist . I think I could'nt get the tickets without some information from SNS. It was so useful at that time.

Before I read one article about 'soul mate' in U.S.A. With a promise which they won't see in the future , they send mailseach other-sometimes they might confess their secret.

I wonder how they get idea like these things.
It is useful, but how to use is gonna be more responsible for everyone, I think.

No comments: