Friday, October 07, 2005

Mountain, Ocean, Sun

This is the "Fresh Burger(about $3)" in MOS burger.
It is my favorite burger in Japan.
The name MOS means mountain, ocean ,and sun.
MOS burger is originally in Japan.
They made Teriyaki burger and rice burger for the first time.
They make humberger after they get an order. Not like other humberger shop. It takes few minute sometimes , or quite long time to get foods.
even thouh I have to wait longer than other shop, I don't mind it.
Because it is so tasty.
They have some special burger , too. They are made from high quality stuff.
They are expensive, too. (about $6~$9)
Since they are limit number of burgers (10 or something like that)per day, I have eaten just once.
I have never seen MOS burger in overseas.
I have just check their website , there are some shops in Taiwan and Singpore.
If you have a chance, try it.

http://www.mos.co.jp/index.html

http://www.mos.co.jp/company_e/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have MOS burger in Singapore almost everywhere, but we don't have the one in your picture! :)

Or rather, it looks a bit different here.

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comment:-)
maybe you have some originary burgers!!!