Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Gokusen

Gokusen is TV dramashow in Japan.
It have been already broadcasted season1, special, season2.
I knew it was so popular at the moment.
But I hadn't watched this tv show until yesterday.
I rented dvds of season1 and special.
And then , I kept watching until this morning.
sometimes almost cry....sometimes couldn't help laughing.

Kumiko Yamaguchi (her nick name is Yankumi) became a high school teacher.
She got the charge of 3-D class that is fulled with students who has many problems.
She is thought lightly by students for the first time .
But she didn't care at all.
Because she was a granddaughter of the leader of the Oedofamily which is Ninkyofamily- like a japanese maffia.
They also will open the mind to Kumiko before long.

On next month dvds of 2nd season will be sold soon.
I am looking forward it.

Since I was keeping watch TV for a long time , I was so exausted. Especially my eyes.

http://www.nt2099.com/DORAMA/g_gokusen.html

No comments: