Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I've just got the ticket!!!!

Mr.children ---they are my favorite artist.
Actually, the title of this blog"Dear wonderful world" is the one of their song.

I have been to their concert several times , but these couple of years I couldn' t go. Because, I wasn't in Japan. I really loved to live in other country. But it is only pity thing that I can' t go their concert.

I have been a big fan of them since 10years before.
It is a easy way to get tickets to join in their fanclub.
But I wasn't in Japan , I felt expensive to do it.

The vocalist "Kazutoshi Sakurai" is always touching my heart when I am listening their music.
Since they became popular once, I think 10years before , all their works became chart 1.
All their album was sold more than ome million.

They will be have a concert tour on this fall to winter.
Recantly I tried booking tickets twice by phone.
But it was useless.
And then today, I was so happy, because I could get their tichets by web booking.
I was so lucky, because I have just checked by chance.

Ureshii----------
I have to prepare for their concert.

No comments: