Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I HATE mosquito.

I hate mosquitos.

In summer time they always make me gloomy.
Here in japan, it is supposed to be autumn right now.
It is getting cold. But still some of them are alive.
It is worst time to be bitten at midnight when I am sleeping.
Once I feel itchy, it gonna be hard to sleep again.

It is said that we have 2 types of people. this is say, some people were easy to be biiten , the others were not.

When I and my parents are at home , always my mom is safe. the victims are me and my dad.
There are like a hill behind the my house, that's why we have been still suffering them.
To keep away from them , we use the "katorisenko (it is like an incense )".
We have electorical one , too. But katorisenko is higher quality, if you don' t mind the smell.

I want to go somewhere that there are no mosquitos.

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

Sigh. I think mosquitoes live just about everywhere.

Especially Canada.

kazumi said...

yes, I agree with you.
...everywhere