Saturday, October 22, 2005

Instant Cup Noodle


These are Instant Cup Noodles. I don't know the tlanslation of English is correct or not. You know , just pouring boiled water and waiting 3minites, ready to eat. When I was kids, I don' t like very much, because I felt eating chemical stuff a bit . But recently taste is very different .So tasty. I prefer one kind of noodle called Tonkotsu ra-men. There are many kind of Tonkotsu ra-men, each of them has original taste, and I can be satisfied enough.

I remember Instant Cup Noodles was born in Japan, maybe about30 years or somthing ago. The effors of company is great.

2 comments:

RoguePope said...

The instant cup noodles in Japan are much higher quality and better tasting than the "cup o soup" or ramen packages that we have in the United States.

The Tonkatsu Ramen, or pork noodles are one of my favorites, as well as the shrimp. I wish the Japanese instant noodles were more readily available here!

kazumi said...

>roguepope
Thank you for your comment
I love tonkotsu , too.
Come and visit again!