Sunday, October 16, 2005

Roy Keane

For me Roy Keane is one of most favorite football player in overseas.
In2002 he didn't show up world cup final in Japan because of a row with then manager Mick McCarthy.
Afer this he published his autobiography''Keane".
At that time he had the event for fan in Cork where is his hometown. There fortunately I could get his autography , because I was in Cork, Ireland.
I was sooooo happy to see him, shake hands with him.

According to Web news,Roy Keane retired from international .
After team of Ireland fail to go World cup final.
He had always said he would retire after the 2006 World Cup finals in germany or if Ireland failed to qualify.

It was so disapointed that Ireland can't play in Germany.
In Japan they did really good play in 2002.
They never lost. I mean they play untill the end.
I wish I could see ireland including Roy Keane in Germany.
It is pity to he is retired.

I want to say "Thank you"to him.

No comments: