Sunday, December 25, 2005

100 th post

To my surprise, this is my 100th post!!! Wow.
For me it is surprising.
I had never kept a diary, even in Japanese.

Actually I have started this blog to have oppotunity to use English.As I mentioned before, I've learned English for years and years, now I can speak English, but it is easy to forget , unless I am using it.

Since I started this blog, sometimes it has been tough to write in English. But I know many people was reading this blog, some of you left comments often, and I got some emails from readers. It made me encorage to keep writing.

I like to travel foreign countries,where sometimes I got friends. Many people are interested in this small contry Japan, but most of them know a little or misunderstand about Japan. I am very happy if those people who read my blog have interests.

Now I want to keep writing as long as I can. I don't know about the future. I am enjoying to write this. that's enough.


P.S. I am happy if you sign on my guest map (see right).

Thank you very much.
12/25/2005
Kazumi :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats and keep going on, you are going good

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comment!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kazumi. I'm fascinated with Japanese culture, including the food, and I'm glad I found your site. Thank you for sharing on this site for us!

kazumi said...

Thank you !
I want to keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Kazumi!
Good for you!
I saw you changed the blog(style).
It is very nice!

Talk to you later!

kazumi said...

>kino
arigatou:)
As I got bored , I changed it!
Fuyu ppoi desyo??

KNS said...

congratulations, keep up the good work! now that you've reached your 100th post, aim for 1,000. continue blogging ya :)

i only visited japan once 2 years ago. spent 8 days in tokyo and almost didn't want to come back to singapore. i hope to visit your beautiful country soon and explore other cities and places.

KNS said...

i've added a link from my blog to yours so that it is easier for me to read your blog to learn more about japan.

cheers :)

kazumi said...

>skns
Thank you for your comment.
If I post 1000, 3years will pass until that time. it is incredible:)

I guess Singapre is more beautiful than Tokyo. although we have more nature than yours.

Anyway I don't mind about link, come again!

Rawknee said...

I think I might link your site to mine too, if that is OK, I like that you update us on your culture this way.
Rawkneepee

kazumi said...

>Rawkneepee
Thank you , it is Ok about link.