Wednesday, December 21, 2005

taking a nap

In the morning I can wake up easily.
But in the afternoon I always feel sleepy, since I was a student.

The warmth from the sun -maybe it is not too hot, and not too cold, full belly after lunch, boring class like math, there are enough to feel sleepy.

The other day I watched one attempt of high school in TV.
After lunch , they can take"nap break "for 15minutes with listening Mozart.and using a pillow.

Compare with before, the hours of sleep of students are getting shorter because of internet, TV, study and so on. According to report from Doctor, the students who had taken "nap break" could concentlate and study more.

I think it is so useful.
When I was a high school student, if I could take nap break like this high school, I studied more :) Maybe maybe maybe jejeje

3 comments:

Reza said...

sup.. was just browsing blogs and came by yours :D. Good luck blogging.. I love animes .. btw im from Pakistan :D.

Em said...

Hello

I luv to nap more if I could but Im a light sleeper so I wake up easily...

Anyways thanks for the tips which might come in handy

kazumi said...

>reza
I like anime, too!
come again!

>Bryan/skoonr
I need take a nap ,now!
many people are sleeping in the train here, everyone want it!

>em
thank you for your comment always.
I think I am a light sleeper, too when I am taking a nap.