Saturday, December 03, 2005

Mr.children


The other day I went to the concert of "Mr.Children" which is my favorite group. Oh not just my favorite, the most. Actually this blog's name "Dear wonderful world " is the title of one of thier songs. It had already passed more than 3years since I went to their concert last time, I was so excited. As the vocalist was sick 2years ago-I don't know the name of sick in English, they cancelled the previous tour. So that's why I could't wait it.

It was amazing, it took place in Tokyo Dome which is a very big baseball studium. Fortunately we got the seats in good positions, we could see them directly, no need glasses. I bought the T-shirt. I had areally really good time. It is like a dream.
I sang with joy, jumped a lot. Fuuuu. I wanna go again. Today I bought their DVD and watched. So I can enjoy for a while

When I was learning English, my teacher would say "learn by heart your favorite English songs!" At that time I was trying to remember ryrics of the Beatles, and so on. So I just reccomend if you are learning Japanese, try Mr.children's song. Most of thier song are very positive, make you feel happy, although not every song, some song are very sad... Before I reccomennd one friend from Korea. Now she is a fan of them.

Japanese only
http://www.mrchildren.jp/

2 comments:

Unequivocal_Prowess said...

I admire anyone who is trying to learn a new language. Which was the first Beatles Song that you tried to learn?

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comment.

My first Beatles is 'help', I guess. It was used the opening song for TV drama.