Sunday, December 11, 2005

first snow ...and winter

Today I visited one of my friend.

On my way to home, I saw the snow.
It is the first time to see snow in this year.
I felt the winter has already came.

Actually the end of this year is coming soon.
We can watch some TV problem which show the popular somgs or thr trends of the year.
One company have selected the words which were popular in this year.
The rest of this year is less than 3weeks.
I can't belive it.
I have to write nengajo(new year's greeting cards).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photos!
Photos!
Photos!
Photos!

Take some photos and show us.

I might send you some photos of Singapore if you are interested.

kazumi said...

Thanks for your comment.

Photos of snow???
It is difficult to take picture of snow here.Because not so much snow here.But if it's possible, I will.(maybe in northan part of Japan it is easy to take pictures.)


Oh, yes.I am interested Singapore.
Because one of my friend is living there, another friend is going to work next year.
If I have a chance , I will visit them.

Anonymous said...

Not of snow, but the landscape after snow... as in the whole world covered in white....

kazumi said...

I see, it is difficult here. maybe at most once or twice a year(although in northen place it might be as usual), but if I have a chance, I will!