Saturday, December 17, 2005

food from the world

Yesterday I went to Mexican restaurant. I ate Tacos, Tostadas, Enchilada. I like avokado so much. The smell of Tacos was so good. and inside restaurant atomosphere is nice, too. I remember the time I went to Mexico. Just we had to wait for our order for a long time. There was a drunking man who want to talk with us. He was so noisy !!!

Tomorrow I am going to the Irish pub. Ireland is one of my favorite countries.In 2002 I was watching soccer world cup Korea, Japan in a Irish pub. At that time it was so crowded, but I really enjoyed and excited.In Ireland people are drinking without eating. But here in Japan we eat and drink at the same time. That's why it is difficult to run REAL Irish pubs in Japan, but at least I can enjoy the atomosphere, and they have Guiness absolutely! (To be honest I prefer Murphy's ! But I can't find it here.) I will enjoy!

Now we can eat many kinds food from the world. It is really convenience.
There are some supermarket which is mainly selling imported foods. They are pretty expensive, but many people like it!

4 comments:

Em said...

Hello

Sumtimes in life we need variety and I find Mexican food yummy.

Abt supermarkets one of the reasons why i luv dem is that you can get imported food...

Jeruen said...

Kako no entry wo yomazu ni comment wo shite gomen ne. Demo, Nihon no doko ni sunderun desu ka?

Boku ga oomukashi ni Osaka ni sundeta toki ni, aruaru Mexican restoran ni yoku tabetetan da yo. Osaka ni aru Daimaru Biru no mottomo ue ni aru restorangai ga atte, "Chicos and Charlies" to iu Mexican resto ga attan da yo. Ima demo aru ka nai ka wakarahen kedo sa, moshi, kikai ga attara, tazunete mitai kudasai.

Unknown said...

ooh shame on u, i'm so hangry and it's the second blog in which i found the food as topic after em's one of course :)
but really it's interesting
i also like to eat other traditionnel food and i'm curious to eat urs but i can't denny that the way that eat by is like science fixion for me

kazumi said...

>Bryan
As Texas is close to Border, so there are so many immigrated people from Mexico.
I guess in texas is more tasty than here.Lucky you!
In Irish pub I had fish and chips and Guiness :) needless to say...

>Em
You like these kind of supermarkets, too.
Once I go to there, takes a time to finish shopping.
I am really enjoying.

>Linguist-In-Waiting
Arigatou.
ituka chance ga areba osaka de Mexican food tabetai. Maybe Maybe...

>tarik
I often write about food on this blog.When you come to this blog again, you should come after dinner.
Just kidding!