Saturday, December 24, 2005

Season's greeting.


Season's greeting.
Happy Holidays.
The other day I saw a big chiristmas tree which was illuminated by the windows of the hotel. It was so good. Many people was taking pictures like me.
















It was snowed some place in Japan. More than 200cm snowed in one area just for one night. According to the wether report, here in Japan it will be most coldest winter in 20years .
Oh my god!

Yesterday when I was on the train, I saw many place which was covered by snow. These 2 are the pictures ,not good ones, because it was taken from the train.

3 comments:

Jeruen said...

Ah, if you're surprised by that amount of snow, wait till you see what Buffalo has! We have snow since the middle of November, and it goes on and on and on! And the average temperature is -7 Celsius!

Em said...

Hello

Seem like pretty good pics to me....Take care Kazumi San

kazumi said...

>limguist-in-waiting
We have snow actuallly, but not so much. So we will be surprised easily:)

>em
I am Ok, because I have just passed the place with snow by train. In my place there are NO snow!!