Wednesday, December 14, 2005

English ,,,again

Nowdays I can't wait every Tuesday, because I am so addicted to one Drama which is been broadcasting on Tuesday night. That is the story of the girl who has an incurable disease and her family , boyfriend. I always have a big cry, when I am watching this drama. To be honest , I always cry when I see a touching drama or movie.

But if it is sporken in English, I think I am not crying like this. This is the difference for me to use English or Japanese. Sometimes I am trying to watch movies without Japanese subtitle , which makes me so nervous to understand. One more thing, when I am watching Japanese comedy program, I can't help stopping it. But in English I can't laugh from the bottom of my heart.

Now I sometimes feel my limit of English skill. I wish I could understand English not only my brain but also by my heart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog, while looking for ideas about Japan. My family is hosting a Japanese exchange student from Osaka and I wanted to get her snacks she might enjoy, or even make her some. I have made te maki, and I forget what they are called but the cabbage and egg “pancake” famous in Osaka. I think that I will try to make the rice ball or Onigiri for her. After having two exchange students from Japan, you have very well written English. I think you are doing great! I will continue to check your blog, and enjoy reading it.
p.s. The picture of you in front of the aquarium where is that? It looks familiar to me.
Bryan

kazumi said...

>Bryan
Thank you for your visit and comment.
I think it is "Okonomiyaki" that what you mentioned as a Pancake.
It is very popular dish, and I liked a lot. because my mother who came from Kobe next to Osaka used to make often.
When I have a chance, I will write about Okonomiyaki on this blog.

That picture was taken in Sea World, Orland, Florida.
Have you been there??

Come again:)

kazumi said...

>sam
Thank you for your comment.
If you stay here 1year, you can enjoy 4seasons which has own character. I hope you like Japan, and enjoy staying here.

Anonymous said...

HI KAZUMI
I AM SURPRISED THAT MANY PEOPLE VISITED YOUR BLOG! I THINK NOBODY VISITS MY BOLG..
WELL I SOMETIMES CHECK YOUR BLOG AND ENJOY READING IT.

KEEP ON WRITING!

kazumi said...

>Bryan
When I went to U.S., one man who had been to Japan asked me about Okonomiyaki recipe, because he likes it but he said couln't find the okonomiyaki restaurant in U.S. You have a host daughter , you can eat real Okonomiyaki!! nice.

>kino
At first only few people was reading this blog. But the number of reader is increading little by little, It is my pleasure. I want to keep writing as long as I can. I will read yours,too.

Lea said...

I know exactly what you mean... I remember watching Princess Mononoke before it was released here in the US with dubbed English voices... so I had to watch it with subtitles. I thought it was so serious. But then when I watched it again with English voices I realized some scenes were supposed to be funny and I couldnt believe I didnt recognize the humor only by reading the subtitles! Amazing isnt it?